April has arrived.
April 10th by 5PM is the final turn-in time, but if you have things ready to go, feel free to drop them off at the main entrance office or mail them in.
From the feedback I’ve gotten from some teachers, I think this year’s crop of creative projects will be stellar. What joy!
Remember to keep May 12th open for the awards ceremony here at the Huntington. Teachers and students plus students’ parents are invited. More information will be coming your way.
Thank you for your interest in the Fairchild Challenge and for working with our young people to develop the goals of the Fairchild Challenge:
• Appreciate the beauty and value of nature
• Develop critical-thinking skills
• Understand the need for biodiversity and conservation
• Tap community resources
• Become actively engaged citizens
• Recognize individuals make the difference.